Steam Cleaning - Chesapeake, VA
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning and Chesapeake Steam Cleaning
If you’re browsing the internet looking for a professional Chesapeake steam cleaner, you can stop your search right now. Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning offers a superior low-moisture carpet cleaning throughout the Chesapeake area that adds substantial value to our customers’ lives.
In particular, Oxi Fresh’s low-moisture carpet cleanings in Chesapeake save about 95% of the water that a steam cleaner would normally use. In addition to being good for the planet, this also means your clean carpets are dry about one hour after we’re done. Compare that to a steam cleaning, which might take 24 hours to dry, and you’ll see why so many homeowners prefer the Oxi Fresh method.
In other ways, Oxi Fresh’s Chesapeake carpet cleanings are also more pleasant and convenient than Chesapeake’s steam cleanings. Plus, we also use eco-friendly, nontoxic cleaning products and efficient machines, further adding to the sustainable nature of our carpet cleaning system and the superior offering we provide our customers.
So don’t waste your time (or your water!) on a Chesapeake steam cleaning. Choose Oxi Fresh carpet cleaning instead!
You can schedule your own appointment online through our Online Scheduler, and you can always reach out over the phone at 757-996-4447 as well.
Our Method for Chesapeake Carpet Cleanings
Unlike steam cleanings, our Oxi Fresh carpet cleaning method allows us to clean Chesapeake carpets without dragging long hoses through your home, running a noisy, polluting generator outside your door, or saturating your carpets so thoroughly that they take many hours to dry.
Here’s what our fast-drying carpet cleaning system focuses on:
- To start, we’ll take a close look at your carpet’s condition.
- We’ll then apply a pretreatment over the dirtiest areas of the carpet.
- After we’ve waited a few minutes to let this pretreatment work its magic, we’ll treat the carpets with a core application of our high-powered oxygenated booster as well as our EPA-endorsed encapsulator cleaning products.
- While these various cleaning products work to break down grime on a molecular level, we’ll use our OF1000 carpet cleaning machine and its dual, counter-rotating brushes to reach deep into the carpet pile, extracting all of the dirt, oils, and other grime from the carpet fibers, along with our cleaning solutions.
- With the central parts of the cleaning done, we’ll close out the process with a thorough vacuuming, then groom your carpets so they look professionally cleaned and finished when we leave.