Best Carpet Cleaner
See below why we're confident enough to say that we’re the best carpet cleaner available.
- What Others Do: Some cleaning systems push carpets down when they clean – specifically those that use the Spinning Bonnet method. This compresses the carpet pile, preventing their machines from fully cleaning the carpet.
- What We Do: Our cleaning machine does the exact opposite – it doesn’t compress but instead lifts the carpet pile so that it can be fully cleaned. This ensures not only that the entire pile is thoroughly scrubbed, but also that the carpet dries upright and soft.
- What Others Do: When you get a steam cleaning, your carpets can take anywhere from 12 to 36 hours to dry. Not only is that bad for the carpet, it’s very inconvenient for you.
- What We Do: Rather than soaking the carpet, our best carpet cleaners only need about 2 gallons of water to get a home's carpets looking and feeling fresh. This is thanks to our superior machine, methods, and products.
Green and Safe
- Solutions: Using a combination of an encapsulator and oxygenated booster, our products not only break up dirt and spots, but also prevent them from reattaching to the carpet.
- Machine: Part of the reason we’re the best carpet cleaner is the quality of our cleaning machine. Its dual, counter-rotating brushes reach deep into the carpet pile to lift dirt and stains up and out of the carpet.
- Method: Good products and machines will only take you so far, but to be the best carpet cleaner you have to have a method that capitalizes on both of those. That’s why our technicians are trained to go over the carpet from multiple angles, to pre-spray difficult areas, and to do a hundred other tricks to help get your carpets truly clean.
Committed to Being Green
We are The World's Greenest Carpet Cleaner®. Our eco-friendly cleaning process and products are better for your family and the environment. Click here to learn why it's important!
Simply The Best
It’s because of all this, we know Oxi Fresh is the best carpet cleaner out there.
- We’re safe for your family, your pets, your home, and the environment.
- Your carpets get scrubbed from pile to tip to ensure that dirt and spots are thoroughly removed.
- Our machine doesn’t compress your carpet, but instead lifts and rejuvenates the carpet pile.
- Rather than having to wait hours, or even days, for your carpet to dry, you can be back on it about an hour after your Oxi Fresh appointment.
Use the Online Scheduler to book your best carpet cleaning today with Oxi Fresh.