Oxi Fresh – Staying United and Staying Safe
During these challenging times, it can be difficult to know what you should do. New recommendations are issued on what feels like a daily basis, local governments are putting out new orders, and there are tons and tons of articles saying all sorts of things.
So the best thing to do is trust the reliable sources at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Below, we’ve broken down a variety of their useful links into four groups: Stay Informed, Stay Safe, Stay Clean, and Stay Supportive.
It’s important to stay up-to-date on information about COVID-19. This will help you make wise, informed decisions and help protect you from rumors and misinformation.
- The CDC’s COVID-19 Landing Page has links to various useful tools, information, and news updates from the CDC.
Staying safe by following social distancing guidelines and other advice from the CDC is the most valuable thing you can do. It will not only help protect yourself and your family, but your community as well.
- The CDC’s Prevent Getting Sick Page links to a variety of articles on social distancing, tips for cleaning and disinfecting your home, and more.
- The CDC’s How to Protect Yourself & Others Page describes how the virus spreads, how you can take to reduce transmission, hygiene and home cleanliness tips, and more.
- The CDC’s Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation Information Page contains detailed information on social distancing techniques. It also breaks down the difference between social distancing, quarantine, and isolation.
- The CDC’s Cloth Masks Page explains why we should all wear masks, how to wear them, and how to make them at home.
- The CDC’s Running Essential Errands Page has guidance on how to safely run important errands like grocery shopping or visiting the doctor.
Now more than ever, we should all be keeping our homes clean and practicing good hygiene. Oxi Fresh offers services that can help keep your home clean – we even have a hospital-grade disinfectant that we can use on the hard surfaces in your house.
- The CDC’s How to Protect Yourself & Others Page explains the basics of hand washing, cleaning and disinfecting your home, and much more.
- The CDC’s When and How to Wash Your Hands Page is a detailed breakdown of when and how you should be washing your hands.
- The CDC’s Cleaning and Disinfection for Households Page: This page has a detailed breakdown of how to clean and disinfect your household if someone in your home has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
This is a challenging time for everyone, with people losing their jobs, being isolated from their friends and family, and dealing with the general stress of this pandemic.
That’s why we all need to stay supportive of each other. Stay in contact with your friends and family via phone calls, web calls, or texts. Offer help to friends and neighbors who are in need. Don’t hoard items that you don’t need – give them away.