- Franchise Opportunities
- Management Team
- Mission Statement
- Value Statement
- Career Opportunities
- About Us
- Text Alerts
02/10/2016 - more >>
02/10/2016 - more >>
01/22/2016 - more >>
(LAKEWOOD, COLO.) - The team at Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®, one of the nation’s fastest-growing carpet cleaning franchises, knows that right about now everyone is in the middle of Spring Cleaning - organizing boxes, cleaning gutters, and washing windows. In order to help consumers out and make this Spring’s tasks less costly and time-consuming, Oxi Fresh has put together some carpet maintenance tips and tricks.
"The first step toward having a long lasting carpet is to be strategic in carpet purchases. For example, choose dark carpet colors for areas that are likely to see a lot of traffic and spills – like a child's playroom or foyer," said Jonathan Barnett, Oxi Fresh founder and CEO. "Of course, there are other things you can do to extend the life of your carpets."
Barnett offers the following carpet cleaning tips for consumers hoping to extend their Spring Cleaning to their carpets:
- Putting area rugs in high traffic areas can protect your carpet from unnecessary staining and wear.
- Keep doggie towels near the doors where you let your pets in and out. Use the towels to clean off their paws to prevent tracked in dirt and stains.
- If you spill, use a towel to blot up as much of the liquid as you can as fast as you can. This will help prevent spots from sinking deep into the carpet.
- After blotting up a pet urine stain, sprinkle water and baking soda over the area. After the area has dried, thoroughly vacuum it.
- There are lots of home based spot removing methods on the Internet, and some of them work great. Still, if you try any of these methods, first test them in an inconspicuous area to make sure they’re not going to damage your carpet.
- Take five minutes - less than 1% of your day - to vacuum one room a day. This will keep your floors looking fresh and will prevent debris from becoming embedded in the carpet fibers.
- No Shoes – Shoes often have dirt or oils on their soles, so having people take them off should help prevent grime from being tracked over your carpets.
- Have your carpets professionally cleaned by Oxi Fresh every six to nine months.
ABOUT OXI FRESH CARPET CLEANING®
Using innovative products and technology, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®, one of the nation’s fastest growing carpet cleaning companies, offers oxygen powered cleaning. Their process cleans all the way down to the bottom of the carpet pile, transforming carpet right before customers’ eyes. In 2012, the Oxi Fresh franchise was ranked #135 in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500. They also were featured in Inc. magazine’s Inc. 500|5000, a listing of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States. Oxi Fresh has more over 200 carpet cleaning locations with more in development. For more information, visit www.OxiFresh.com or www.OxiFreshFranchise.com.