Healthy, Chocolate-y Granola Bars!
Looking for something tasty that you can give to your kids on the go but don’t want to buy those basic store-made goodies? Then check out this recipe for homemade granola bars!
What You’ll Need
– 3/4 Cup of Applesauce with 3 Extra Tablespoons (Unsweetened)
– 1/4 Cup of Honey
– 2 Tablespoons of Corn Syrup
– 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
– 2/3 Cup of a Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread (Nutella® for Example)
– 1 Cup of Raisins (Optional if that’s not what your family likes)
– 2/3 Cup of Flour (All-Purpose)
– 3 1/3 Cups of Oats (Old-Fashioned)
– 1 Teaspoon of Salt
– 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon (Ground)
– 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
Let’s Get Cooking!
– Step 1 –
In a big bowl, mix up everything except the oats and flour.
– Step 2 –
In a separate bowl or bag, thoroughly mix the flour and oats.
– Step 3 –
Stir the oats and flour combination into the first mixture – make sure you thoroughly mixed it in.
– Step 4 –
Grease a baking dish (8 in. by 11 in.) and evenly spread the granola mixture into it.
– Step 5 –
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the granola is lightly browned.
– Step 6 –
Let the granola cool on a wire rack for about one hour before cutting them into bars. You want it to be completely cool before you start cutting.
What Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning Customers Are Saying
Average 4.6 stars (Out of 5)
The Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning Blog
Save Money with
Our Online Coupons