Lake Orion Steam Cleaning
Do you have a dirty or dingy carpet in your home? Are you tired of guests and family members having to put up with a worn-out carpet? If so, you may look into a Lake Orion steam cleaning appointment to refresh your floors fast, but what you may not know is that there is a better and more efficient method of cleaning available to you!
The answer to your dilemma is Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning! Our powerful cleaning appointments can refresh your floors fast, as we use the power of oxygen to remove stains and spots with ease. Just one appointment can be all it takes to have your floors looking years younger today!
Give Oxi Fresh a call today and book your next appointment with us today! Our cleanings can thoroughly refresh your floors today, and we do it all at an affordable price. Give our Scheduling Center a call at 248-218-2646 or use our Online Scheduler to book your appointment today.
Lake Orion Steam Cleaning Drawbacks
Steam cleanings are notorious for soaking your floors in water. This is often an unfortunate side effect of the process, that can then take up to 24 hours to dry fully! For many people, being unable to use their floors for an entire day after their cleaning appointment is a dealbreaker already.
Additionally, when a steam cleaning isn’t done properly, “wickback” can develop. This is when stains or spots appear to have been erased, but reemerge over time, ruining the appearance of your flooring. To put it simply, Lake Orion steam cleaning is not the most effective or convenient method of carpet cleaning.
Thankfully, Oxi Fresh has a better approach. Our low-moisture take on carpet cleaning can provide you with amazing results, all while drying fully in about one hour!
The Oxi Fresh Cleaning Process
When you book a carpet cleaning appointment with Oxi Fresh, here is what you can expect.
- We begin our cleaning process by examining your floors thoroughly, making sure we note any areas of heavy soiling or wearing.
- Then we add our enzyme-boosted pretreatment solution. This formula is specifically added to the most soiled parts of your flooring and gets to work by breaking down the dirt and debris fast.
- Next, we apply our main cleaning solution, which combines our oxygenated booster and our encapsulating rinse into one. This combination of solutions breaks down dirt and grime with ease and then traps those particles into microscopic crystals. This is key, as it prevents these particles from sticking to your floors, so we can remove them more easily.
- We then follow up with our OF1000 carpet cleaning machine. This machine uses custom carpet-cleaning brushes to scrub your floors powerfully, removing the sunken dirt and debris that has made its way deep into your carpet fibers.
- Finally, we vacuum and groom your floors professionally.