Glendale, AZ - Upholstery Cleaning
Do you have dingy, worn out, and stained furniture in your home that could use a refresh? If you want your furniture to resemble the clean and fresh piece it once was, a Glendale upholstery cleaning from Oxi Fresh’s Glendale Carpet Cleaning can be just what you’ve been looking for!
No matter what may be hindering your furniture, Oxi Fresh has the solution. We can erase oil, dirt, grime, or other blemishes from your upholstery today!
Book your next Glendale upholstery cleaning with Oxi Fresh today! Use our Online Scheduler to book instantly or you can also give our Scheduling Center a call at 1-877-OXI-FRESH, either way, we look forward to serving you soon!
What We Can Do For Furniture
Oxi Fresh’s modern take on cleaning produces powerful results in homes and commercial properties all over Glendale. We combine green cleaning solutions with powerful equipment to give your furniture the best cleaning possible.
When we combine these two elements, we get a powerful result that can leave your furniture looking years younger in just one session!
How We Clean
How do we do all of this? What is it about our powerful cleanings that produce the best results in Glendale? What separates us from the competition? When you book a Glendale upholstery cleaning with Oxi Fresh, here is what you can expect.
- We first inspect your upholstery carefully, making sure we identify areas of significant damage or soiling prior to beginning our cleaning process.
- We then add our enzyme infused pretreatment solution. This solution targets blemishes and spots powerfully, removing them by breaking down the particles that have sunken into your fabric.
- We then follow up with our Oxi Pro upholstery cleaning machine. This machine rinses your furniture completely and then removes any dirt particles that have been broken down by our pretreatment solution.
- Next, we add our encapsulating rinse across your furniture.
- We end our process by grooming your furniture professionally and then by setting up fans to speed up the drying process.