Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning
stars ( out of 5 stars )
based on 41,979
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Tips
Now, if your looking for some commercial cleaning tips from Oxi Fresh, this is a good page for you. If you need help with a bad spot, we’ve got a few commercial carpet stain cleaning tips, and just general tips on commercial carpet cleaning as well.
- In order to prevent stains and dirt from setting into the carpet, have it vacuumed regularly. Even if you don’t use certain areas often, have them vacuumed anyways, to prevent dust from forming filtration stains by the walls.
- When something is spilled on the carpet, begin blotting it up immediately.
- Do not pour water on to stains in order to lighten them. While it may look like’s it helping, all your doing is spreading the stain out further, and letting it sink deeper into the carpet pile.
- Install area rugs in places where you get a lot of traffic – like entrances or exits. This will help protect the actual carpet below from over-wearing.
- Consider having a protectant applied after a cleaning with Oxi Fresh. It will provide extra protection agains stains and keep your carpets much safer.
- Have Oxi Fresh clean your carpet on a regular basis. By setting up a custom maintenance program with Oxi Fresh, you can keep your carpets much healthier, literally adding years to their life. This will save you a lot of money when you don’t have to get the carpets replaced as often.
Hopefully, these commercial carpet cleaning tips will keep your carpets looking better longer.