Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning
stars ( out of 5 stars )
based on 40,133
Best Carpet Cleaner
Oxi Fresh makes a lot of claims, saying we’re eco-friendly, that we’re the most incredibly convenient, even that we’re the best carpet cleaning company out there. A lot of bold claims, but what do we have to back that up? What is it about Oxi Fresh that makes us confident enough to say that we’re the best carpet cleaner?
Well, here are our four reasons:
Green and Safe
- Products: Oxi Fresh products are carefully designed and professionally tested to ensure not only their effectiveness, but their environmental friendliness. One of our core products has even earned the EPA’s Design for the Environment Certification.
- Water: Many cleaners use 40-60 gallons of water to clean a home – water that ends up being contaminated with waste and chemicals. In our efforts to be the best carpet cleaner, we use a method that only requires about 2 gallons of water, which naturally evaporate.
- Energy: Rather than relying on a vehicle to power our system, all Oxi Fresh needs is a wall outlet. We also don’t need windows and doors to be left open for our cleaning, meaning any warm or cool air in your home stays there.
- Solutions: Using a combination of an encapsulator and oxygenated booster, our products not only break up dirt and spots, but also prevent them from reattaching to the carpet.
- Machine: Part of the reason we’re the best carpet cleaner is the quality of our cleaning machine. It’s dual, counter-rotating brushes reach deep into the carpet pile to lift dirt and stains up and out of the carpet.
- Method: Good products and machines will only take you so far, but to be the best carpet cleaner you have to have a method that capitalizes on both of those. That’s why our technicians are trained to go over the carpet from multiple angles, to pre-spray difficult areas, and to do a hundred other tricks to help get your carpets truly clean.
- What Others Do: Some cleaning systems push carpets down when they clean – specifically those that use the Spinning Bonnet method. This compresses the carpet pile, preventing their machines from fully cleaning the carpet.
- What We Do: Our cleaning machine does the exact opposite – it doesn’t compress but instead lifts the carpet pile so that it can be fully cleaned. This ensures not only that the entire pile is thoroughly scrubbed, but also that the carpet dries upright and soft.
- What Others Do: When you get a steam cleaning, your carpets can take any where from 12 to 36 hours to dry. Not only is that bad for the carpet, it’s very inconvenient for you.
- What We Do: Rather than soaking the carpet, our best carpet cleaners only need about 2 gallons of water to get a carpet looking and feeling fresh. This is thanks to our superior machine, methods, and products.
It’s this combination that makes us the best carpet cleaner for you. We’re safe for your family, your pets, your home, and the environment. Your carpets get scrubbed from pile to tip to ensure that dirt and spots are thoroughly removed. Our machine doesn’t compress your carpet, but instead lifts and rejuvenates the carpet pile. Finally, rather than having to wait hours, or even days, for your carpet to dry, you can be back on it about an hour after your Oxi Fresh appointment. Given all this, is it any wonder we know Oxi Fresh is the best carpet cleaner out there?
Use the Franchise Finder below to find your local Oxi Fresh and the best carpet cleaner for you.