Salisbury Tile and Grout Cleaning
Are you tired of a worn-out or grimy tile floor in your kitchen or bathroom ruining the aesthetic of an otherwise pristine home? If so you’re not alone, give Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning a call and let our Salisbury tile and grout cleaning professionals get to work on cleaning for you today!
Just one appointment from our team of cleaning experts can erase layers of dirt and grime with ease and can renew your flooring fast. If you desire to see your tile flooring resemble the fresh and modern floor it once was, an appointment from Oxi Fresh is just what you’ve been looking for.
Leave the DIY cleaning behind, and let the experts take it from here! Give our team a ring at 704-212-2600 to get in touch with our Scheduling Center and get your cleaning questions answered today. Then be sure to book your Salisbury tile and grout cleaning appointment with us today!
The Best Tile and Grout Cleaning in Salisbury
Our specially designed cleaning process is a fresh and modern take on cleaning. We work to quickly dissolve the dirt and oils that have accumulated on your flooring, and we can get the job done no matter how big or small it may be. We always aim to exceed your expectations at Oxi Fresh!
There are a variety of reasons why we are the number one choice for Salisbury tile and grout cleaning – here are just a few!
- Premium Results
- Great Prices
- On-Time Sessions
- Trained Cleaning Experts
- Modern and Potent Cleaning Formulas
Our Cleaning Process
When you book a Salisbury tile and grout cleaning appointment with Oxi Fresh, here is what you can expect.
- We begin by examining your flooring, making sure we note any areas of heavy damage or wearing.
- Then we vacuum your floors powerfully, removing the loose debris and grit that would otherwise get in the way of our cleaning process.
- Next, we apply our Oxi Stone Cleaner formula to your flooring. This solution dissolves and breaks down the dirt and oils that have accumulated on your flooring.
- Next, we use our tile and grout cleaning machine to further clean. This machine uses special tile-cleaning brushes to clean deeply, breaking down the dirt and grime particles without harming your floors.
- Finally, we remove any broken down or leftover particles from your floor. If areas of your grouting are stained, we add our Oxi Restore process to them. This solution attacks and removes stains fast, so your grout lines can look fresh and clean once more.
OPTIONAL Step 6
After we’ve cleaned your flooring, you may want to protect your latest investment. If so, ask about our grout protectant formula. This solution protects your grout lines from absorbing any future stains or spills, which is a great way to keep your floors looking fresh for longer.
Salisbury , NC
Sat: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm