Salisbury Steam Cleaning
Are you tired of a dirty and grimy floor diminishing the beauty of your otherwise pristine home? When most people encounter a soiled carpet floor, they often look into Salisbury steam cleaning appointments to refresh their floors. What you may not realize is that there is a better and more efficient way to clean available to you in Salisbury.
The answer is Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning! Our powerful carpet cleaning appointments are an alternative to Salisbury steam cleaning that is sure to impress. We use eco-friendly cleaning methods that use the power of oxygen to dissolve dirt and grime fast, so your floors can look years younger!
Don’t worry about the steam cleaning competition, leave their old-fashioned methods behind and see what Oxi Fresh can do for you! Our powerful cleaning methods can thoroughly refresh your floors, and they’ll leave them dry in about one hour!
Give our team a call at 704-212-2600 or use our Online Scheduler to book today!
Salisbury Steam Cleaning Cons
Steam cleaning is known for a few major inconveniences. First, this method of cleaning will leave your floors soaked in water, which can be a major source of irritation. Your floors are unusable until they are fully dried, which can often take up to 24 hours! This can be a dealbreaker, especially if you have pets or small children at home.
Another major issue is what is known as “wickback.” This is when stains or spots that have been previously cleaned will reemerge over time, ruining your flooring and rendering your steam cleaning useless.
Thankfully, Oxi Fresh has the answer to your cleaning dilemma. Our powerful and thorough carpet cleaning appointments can refresh your flooring fast while avoiding the inconvenience of Salisbury steam cleaning.
The Oxi Fresh Cleaning Process
When you book a carpet cleaning appointment with Oxi Fresh, here is what you can expect.
- We begin by examining your floors, making sure we note any areas of heavy damage or wearing.
- Then we begin our cleaning process by applying our pretreatment solution. This solution is boosted by enzymes to break down and attack dirt and grime on the most soiled parts of your floor.
- Next, we apply our main cleaning formula to your floors. This solution combines our oxygenated booster and our encapsulator into one. This combination of formulas dissolves dirt and grime and then traps those particles into microscopic crystals. This is key, as it prevents dirt particles from sticking to your flooring.
- We then scrub your floor using our carpet-cleaning machine. This machine uses custom carpet-cleaning brushes to break up and remove the soil and grit that has been embedded deep in your carpet.
- Finally, we vacuum and groom your flooring thoroughly.
Salisbury , NC
Sat: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm