Avon, OH - Steam Cleaning
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning and Avon Steam Cleaning
When many people think of professional carpet cleanings, they think of conventional steam cleaning techniques (also known as hot water extraction). But in the modern era, new techniques, products, and technologies have taken the carpet cleaning world by storm, making old-school steam cleanings a relic of the past.
With Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning in Avon, you’ll receive a top-quality carpet cleaning service from a knowledgeable professional using cutting-edge solutions. Our modern carpet cleanings offer a variety of major improvements over Avon’s conventional steam cleanings, including the following:
- Fast-drying: our carpets dry in about one hour—not 12 to 24 hours like after a steam cleaning.
- Low-moisture: we use 95% less water on average than a steam cleaner.
- Eco-friendly: we only use green, non-toxic carpet cleaning products.
- Energy-efficient: we use energy-efficient equipment powered by wall outlets, not noisy, polluting generators.
On top of these benefits, our carpet cleanings are simply more pleasant and convenient for our customers than most Avon steam cleanings would be.
To book a better carpet cleaning with Oxi Fresh in Avon, please visit our Online Scheduler or call 440-517-6008 whenever you’ve got the time.
Our Carpet Cleaning Method
When Oxi Fresh cleans carpets, we stick to our proven system for all routine cleanings. This foundational system focuses on the following main procedures:
- We examine the carpet closely.
- Next, we treat the most soiled areas of the carpet with an enzyme-powered pretreatment, then let it dwell.
- Third, we apply our oxygenated booster and EPA-endorsed encapsulator products, which together form our main Oxi Fresh carpet cleaning solution.
- As these solutions work their magic, we use the OF1000 carpet cleaning machine to scrub the carpet fibers, extract any grime, and lift the carpet pile.
- In the final step, we vacuum and groom your carpets, making sure we leave a professional-looking finish.
About one hour later, your beautifully cleaned carpets will be dry. That’s a major advantage over steam cleanings in Avon that saturate your carpets in large amounts of water.