Wyckoff, NJ - Upholstery Cleaning
Upholstery Cleaning Near Wyckoff
Are you in need of a reliable Wyckoff upholstery cleaning service? Then we’re glad you’ve found Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning! Our local team of skilled and experienced upholstery cleaning professionals offers a top-notch upholstery cleaning service that combines innovative technology with eco-friendly practices.
If you have dirty or stained furniture that needs a deep and professional cleaning, our Wyckoff team is ready to restore your upholstery’s beauty. With our cutting-edge approach, we’ll offer the impressive cleaning you crave while ensuring that your furniture is safe and protected and that you have an easy and convenient experience with our team.
In Wyckoff, you really can’t do better than Oxi Fresh’s cutting-edge approach! To schedule an appointment today, please check out our convenient Online Scheduler or give us a call directly at 201-903-8000 whenever you have a minute to connect!
Revolutionary Upholstery Cleaning Process in Wyckoff
At Oxi Fresh, we take pride in our unique upholstery cleaning approach that ensures you receive the best possible results. Here’s a quick overview of our thorough process:
- Inspection: We start by examining the upholstery to identify any problem areas or heavily soiled sections that may require special attention.
- Pretreatment: After this examination, we apply an enzyme-based solution to the upholstery, breaking down dirt and grime. We then agitate the solution with an upholstery brush for maximum effectiveness before giving it a few moments to “dwell.”
- Rinsing and Extraction: Using our advanced Oxi Pro upholstery cleaning machine, we rinse the furniture and extract the soil and spent solution, ensuring a deep clean every time.
- Encapsulating Rinse: Next, we apply an encapsulating rinse to the upholstery to help prevent future stains and soiling.
- Final Inspection and Grooming: We check the cleaning results to ensure they meet our rigorously high standards, set up fans to assist with the drying process, and groom the fabric to leave a professional appearance.