Sartell, MN - Tile and Grout Cleaning
Tile and Grout Cleaning Near Sartell
Are you tired of diligently scrubbing your tile floors and grout lines? Or maybe you’re tired of watching your tile floors and grout lines grow darker, dingier, and more soiled over time. Whatever the case, Oxi Fresh’s Sartell tile and grout cleaning services are here to help.
With a single tile and grout cleaning from Oxi Fresh, we’ll get the floors in your Sartell kitchen and bathroom looking better than they have in ages. We use a specialized process that gets great results during any Sartell tile and grout cleaning, but we also focus our energy on providing an easy, convenient, and pleasant experience for customers like you.
With great results and great service, you can’t beat an Oxi Fresh tile and grout cleaning anywhere near Sartell. If you’re ready to book a cleaning now, just give us a call at 320-434-5335 the next time you have a moment!
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Approach
If you’re curious to know what sort of techniques and approach we’d use during your Sartell tile and grout cleaning, this is the section for you. During any routine tile floor cleaning, we’ll focus on these powerful techniques to make sure we deliver satisfying results:
- Our cleanings begin with a careful examination of your tile floor and grout lines.
- After this, we’ll vacuum the floor to start the cleaning process.
- Next, we’ll carefully apply Oxi Stone Cleaner, our primary cleaning solution, to the entire floor.
- While this solution loosens and breaks up soil clinging to the tile and grout, we’ll use our specialized cleaning machine to agitate the solution; simultaneously, this machine vigorously scrubs the floor, extracting this broken up soil and leaving your floor beautifully cleaned.
- If there is still any stubborn soil clinging to your grout lines at this point in the process, we’ll repeat the last two steps with another cleaning solution, Oxi Restore, which will leave even the dirtiest of floors delightfully cleaned.
As an optional last step, you may choose to purchase an application of our Grout Protectant, which would be applied at the end of the process. This powerful protectant helps keep your floors looking great for a longer period of time moving forward.