College Station Upholstery Cleaning
A pristine and clean piece of furniture is a lovely accent piece to any room, much in the same way that a dirty piece of upholstery sticks out. Luckily, a College Station upholstery cleaning from Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning is all you need to ensure your furniture is the former and not the latter.
We are the solution to your upholstery cleaning problem, and if you need help with booking call us now! Our Scheduling Center can be reached at 979-599-7474 or you can book online using our Online Scheduler instantly. Give us a call and let us help you today.
What We Can Do For Furniture
Our upholstery cleaning methods were designed to get the best results possible. We mix strong but safe solutions with premium equipment and do it all for you with great service and at an affordable price.
Our world-class College Station upholstery cleanings have no equal! We can remove those stubborn spots of grime and dirt, and we can have your furniture looking years younger quickly!
How Do We Work?
How do we do all of this? What is our secret? What separates Oxi Fresh from the competition? Let’s take a closer look at exactly what you can expect the next time you book an upholstery cleaning from Oxi Fresh.
- First, your Oxi Fresh technician will inspect your furniture carefully, making sure we are aware of any areas in need of extra cleaning attention.
- Next, we apply our pretreatment solution to your furniture, making sure we address those areas previously identified as needing extra attention. This pretreatment solution is powered by enzymes and has the power to break down the dirt and oil particles that have stubbornly clung to your fabric.
- We then move on to our Oxi Pro cleaning machine. This machine is custom made for cleaning upholstery, and it rinses your furniture thoroughly. It is also able to extract the broken down dirt and oil particles that our pretreatment solution targeted.
- Next, we add our encapsulating rinse across your furniture.
- We end our College Station upholstery cleaning process by grooming your furniture and setting up fans to help speed up the expected dry time.
College Station , TX
Sat: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm