Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning Featured in Denver Business Journal
CEO Shares Technology That Has Driven Business Growth
LAKEWOOD, Colo. – Oxi Fresh, one of the nation’s fastest growing carpet cleaning franchises, was recently featured in the Denver Business Journal. This online and print journal, which receives over 4.7 million unique visitors every month, highlighted the brand’s technology, growth, and future plans in this July 26th interview with Mr. Barnett, the company’s president and founder.
A Technology Company That Cleans Carpets
Throughout the interview, Mr. Barnett emphasized the impact technology has had on the growth and development of the Oxi Fresh brand. According to him, Oxi Fresh is really more of a technology company that just happens to clean carpets.
Examples of the technology the brand has incorporated include:
- Customer Relationship Management Software: Custom-built for the brand, this software platform is where all jobs are booked and customer data is stored. It’s an always on, live booking tool that updates technicians in the field with changes, tracks marketing and customer loyalty, and integrates with numerous other systems.
- Automated Marketing Reports: A part of their CRM, this tool automatically pulls job information and builds detailed reports for the franchisees. This allows them to instantly track and understand what marketing programs are best serving their businesses.
- Centralized Scheduling Center: Oxi Fresh operates a single Scheduling Center, located at their Home Office, to manage all calls for its franchisees. With this team and various booking and call management systems in place, franchisees can focus on business growth instead of worrying about answering calls.
- Online Training Platform: Oxi Fresh offers an online university with detailed videos and tests to ensure franchisees’ teams have access to top level training.
- Intelligent Marketing Tracking: Oxi Fresh has implemented a new marketing tracking tool that helps franchisees really understand where online customers are coming from.
- Automated Reminder Postcards: Franchisees can sign-up for a program that automatically sends reminder postcards to customers who haven’t use the brand in set number of months.
A Nationwide Cleaner with Big Plans
All of these systems have really boosted Oxi Fresh as a brand – they are in nearly every state with close to 400 territories. Their various technological innovations have been a major player behind this growth, but they aren’t the only thing that makes Oxi Fresh an attractive investment opportunity.
According to Mr. Barnett, one of the reasons his company has grown so quickly is that “We have a lower investment than a lot of other brands because we’re home-based. There’s no brick and mortar, so you don’t really have to have an office. You buy a franchise, three weeks later you can open up. We ship your equipment, you get your vehicle and you’re good to go.”
Discover More About Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning
If you’d like to learn more about Oxi Fresh and what opening your own carpet cleaning franchise would look like, visit www.oxifreshfranchise.com. To schedule a cleaning, use the handy Online Scheduler at www.oxifresh.com.
What Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning Customers Are Saying
Average 4.7 stars (Out of 5)
The Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning Blog
Save Money with
Our Online Coupons