- Residential Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Us vs. Them
- Our Company
Oxi Fresh Ranks #3 in Entrepreneur's 2011 Franchise 500
Carpet Cleaning Franchise Makes Prestigious List of Top New Franchises
Lakewood, CO. - In less than five years, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning® has become one of the nation's fastest-growing environmentally-friendly carpet cleaning service franchises, growing to more than 235 locations across the United States with many more in development. And for the past three years, Oxi Fresh has earned top rankings in Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500 and ranked #3 in list of Top New Franchises for 2011.
"This is the third year in a row Oxi Fresh has been named in Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500® Top New Franchises," said Jonathan Barnett, Oxi Fresh founder and president.
The franchise has moved up the ranks of the newest stars in the franchising world from #19 in 2009 to #3 in 2011. The Top New Franchises is a list of the top 50 companies from Entrepreneur's Franchise 500® that began franchising in the last five years.
"We are very proud to receive such a high ranking because this validates what we tell potential franchisees every day," added Barnett. "The fact that we are a low-cost, reputable, home-based franchise explains our meteoric rise up the Top New Franchises list."
Oxi Fresh employs a green carpet cleaning process, which uses low-moisture levels and non-toxic cleaning agents.
- - Is safe for the environment, kids, and pets, and uses products containing low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- - Employs water conservation: Uses five percent of the water a steam cleaner uses, therefore carpet dries in one hour (Steam cleaners use approximately 40 gallons—Oxi Fresh uses approximately two). Therefore, molds and mildews have no environment to thrive in.
- - Is energy efficient: Unlike other cleaners, Oxi Fresh does not need running vehicles to power equipment. No doors to home left open to let warm air into or out of the home, as well.
- - Practices recycling: The business uses recyclable bottles and packaging, and all franchise owners are supposed to recycle their products after use.
For additional information, visit www.oxifresh.com.
About Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®:
Using innovative products and technology, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®, one of the nation's fastest-growing carpet cleaning companies, offers oxygen powered cleaning. Their process cleans all the way down to the bottom of the carpet pile, transforming carpet right before customers' eyes. In 2011, Oxi Fresh was ranked #126 in Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500 as well as ranked #3 in their "Top New Franchises." They also were featured as one of "20 to Watch" in 2011 by Franchise Times. Oxi Fresh has over 235 carpet cleaning franchise locations in 45 states, with more locations currently in development.