- Residential Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Us vs. Them
- Our Company
Oxi Fresh Finishes 26th On Entrepreneurs 2011 Low-cost Franchise List
Carpet Cleaning Franchise Places as One of Nation’s Most Affordable Opportunities
(LAKEWOOD, COLO.) — For five years Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®, one of the nation's fastest growing environmentally-friendly carpet cleaning service franchises, has presented entrepreneurs with an affordable and successful business opportunity. This year the company received praise from Entrepreneur magazine for its affordability, placing it for the second time on Entrepreneur's "Top 100 Low Cost Franchises" list.
"This award coupled with our extensive growth over the past five years further validates our success as the nation's premier environmentally-friendly carpet cleaning company," said Jonathan Barnett, Oxi Fresh founder and president.
Oxi Fresh significantly rose in the ranks on the "Low Cost Franchise" list in 2011, climbing more than 40 spots since its last placement on the list, finishing in 2011 ranked as the 26th best low-cost franchise opportunity nationwide.
With a total investment ranging between $34,000 and $57,000, Oxi Fresh is an affordable franchise opportunity for entrepreneurs due in part to the home-based nature of the business.
Oxi Fresh employs an Environmental Protection Agency certified green carpet cleaning process, which uses low-moisture levels and non-toxic cleaning agents.
- Is non-toxic and safe for kids and pets—products contain low VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Employs Water Conservation: Uses 5 percent of the water a steam cleaner uses, therefore carpet dries in one hour (Steam cleaners use approximately 40 gallons—Oxi Fresh uses approximately 2). Also, Oxi Fresh's low moisture system leaves no environment for molds and mildews to thrive in.
- Energy Efficiency: No running vehicles to power equipment, (which can run throughout an entire cleaning job), which cause pollution. No doors to home left open to let warm air into or out of the home, as well.
- Practices Recycling: The business uses recyclable bottles and packaging and franchisees are told to recycle their products after use.
For additional information, visit www.oxifresh.com.
About Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®:
Using innovative products and technology, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®, one of the nation's fastest-growing carpet cleaning companies, offers oxygen powered cleaning. Their process cleans all the way down to the bottom of the carpet pile, transforming carpet right before customers' eyes. In 2011, Oxi Fresh was ranked #126 in Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500 as well as ranked #3 in their "Top New Franchises." They also were featured as one of "20 to Watch" in 2011 by Franchise Times. Oxi Fresh has over 235 carpet cleaning franchise locations in 45 states, with more locations currently in development.