- Residential Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Us vs. Them
- Our Company
New Franchise Website
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning® Launches New Franchise Website
Fast-Growing Carpet Cleaning Company Outgrows Previous Site
Lakewood, CO - March 4, 2011 – In less than five years, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning® has become one of the nation’s fastest-growing carpet cleaning franchises, having grown to more than 219 locations in 45 states, with many more in development. That rapid expansion is a big reason company principals made the decision to design a new franchise website.
"This new site contains more information and is much easier to navigate," said Jonathan Barnett, Oxi Fresh founder and CEO. "Located at www.oxifreshfranchise.com, would-be franchisees can view video and access an online learning center and downloadable kits about the company. This website is less confusing in that it is dedicated solely to franchisee prospects and is separate from the consumer website. When we were a smaller company, we were able to have all company information available through one website. However, now we’ve outgrown our old cyber digs."
In 2011, Oxi Fresh was ranked Number 126 in Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500 as well as ranked Number three in their "Top New Franchises." They also were featured as one of "20 to Watch" in 2011 by Franchise Times.
In addition to their separate franchise website, another feature that makes Oxi Fresh unique among franchises is their national call center, where appointments are scheduled for each franchise. This allows franchisees to go to their jobs without having to be constantly interrupted by phone calls. Since the franchisee doesn’t have to spend time answering the phone, or hiring an expensive receptionist, he or she can focus on growing their franchise business.
Oxi Fresh recently earned a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Design for the Environment certification. This is because the Oxi Fresh cleaning system:
- Is green, non-toxic and safe for kids and pets—products contain low VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Employs water conservation: Uses five percent of the water a steam cleaner uses, therefore carpet dries in one hour (Steam cleaners use approx 40 gallons, whereas Oxi Fresh uses approximately two). Therefore, molds and mildews have no environment in which to thrive.
- Uses energy efficiency: No running vehicles, (which can run throughout an entire cleaning job), which cause pollution. No doors to home left open to let cool air into or warm air out of the home, as well.
- Practices recycling: The business uses recyclable bottles and packaging, and all franchise owners are required to recycle their products after use.
About Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®:
Using innovative products and technology, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®, one of the nation's fastest-growing carpet cleaning services, offers oxygen powered cleaning. Their process cleans all the way down to the bottom of the carpet pile, transforming carpet right before customers' eyes. Starting with just one Denver carpet cleaning franchise in 2006, Oxi Fresh has more than 219 units in 45 states, with more locations currently in development.
Media Contact: Sheryl Bass, Fishman PR, 847-945-1300 x 236, email@example.com.