- Residential Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Us vs. Them
- Our Company
Lakewood, CO - November 1, 2010 – Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®, the World’s Greenest Carpet Cleaner®, has strived to create ways for its franchise owners to find success. The company has already seen franchisees experience great amounts of success thanks to the marketing system they have implemented.
Recently, Dia Rose and her Oxi Fresh in Northern Kentucky as well as Michele Robinson and the Oxi Fresh of Central Maryland experienced a tremendous amount of success with their new businesses before they were even officially open for one day. Prior to their first day open, the two franchise locations had booked nearly 500 jobs combined for their two locations.
"Oxi Fresh’s marketing system really helped us get off to a racing start," said Dia Rose of the Oxi Fresh in Northern Kentucky. "Before we even began cleaning carpets, our phones were ringing off the hook with people looking to have their carpets cleaned with our 'Green' technology."
In addition to assisting franchise owners with their initial marketing push, Oxi Fresh works hard with franchisees to help them get off to a quick, successful start by providing them assistance in other areas of operation. Some of these include:
1. Scheduling Center: Oxi Fresh franchise owners don’t have to worry about the hassle of waiting around to books jobs. The Oxi Fresh Scheduling Center allows customers to call and talk to trained representatives who answer the calls, explain the Oxi Fresh system, provide quotes, and schedule appointments, allowing franchisees to go out and do the hands-on work.
2. Customer Relationship Management Software: Rather than having franchise owners use their own hodgepodge of Excel workbooks, Oxi Fresh has designed its own special CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software. This software allows franchise owners to control their prices, the times of their services, which services they provide, their employees’ time and pay, their marketing efforts, and more. It compiles this important data into live reports that calculate everything from commissions on jobs to various marketing pieces’ return on investment.
3. Carpet Cleaning Training: Before opening their franchise, Oxi Fresh provides franchise owners with comprehensive training. Franchisees go out with the Director of Cleaning Systems and receive a personal lesson on how to use the Oxi Fresh equipment, how to spray carpets, and how to best apply products. Once training concludes, Oxi Fresh then provides franchisees with an exhaustive cleaning systems manual which explains every type of cleaning product and method in great detail.
4. Home Office Support: The Oxi Fresh Home Office is always available for franchise owners who are having difficulties. The Home Office provides guidance and answers to whatever questions franchise owners may have.
"I really feel as though the amount of support and training we received prior to opening really has helped paved the way for us to succeed," said Michele Robinson of the Oxi Fresh of Central Maryland.
In less than four years, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning® has become The World’s Greenest Carpet Cleaner®, having grown to more than two hundred territories across the United States with many new locations in development.
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning® has experienced such success and growth because it offers customers a shorter dry time (one hour instead of 24 hours) through harnessing the power of oxygen rather than chemicals and steam, and touts pile lifting technology that pulls dirt and oils from the bottom of a carpet pile up rather than pushing it deeper into the carpet. Also, a customer service call center ensures someone always answers customers’ calls and appointments, and that their needs can be easily handled over the phone or online.
When the professional flooring specialist arrives at a customer’s home they do a walk through of all areas that need to be cleaned so that the customer can point out any stains or high traffic areas. The specialist also conducts a post cleaning inspection to ensure cleaning results meet the customer’s highest standards.
About Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®:
Using innovative products and technology, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®, one of the nation’s fastest-growing carpet cleaning franchise, offers oxygen powered cleaning, which cleans all the way down to the bottom of the carpet pile, transforming the carpet right before a customer's eyes. Founded in 2006, Oxi Fresh currently has more than 120 units in 184 territories throughout the United States, and has more than 50 locations in development. Oxi Fresh is committed to being an environmentally friendly business by using efficient and low-energy solutions. The non-toxic carpet cleaning agents are applied with a low moisture process and are safe for children and pets. Oxi Fresh is ranked #9 as a Top New Franchise and #30 as a Fastest Growing Franchise by 2010 Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500, and has been awarded the franchisee satisfaction award from Franchise Business Review for three consecutive years. For additional information, visit www.OxiFresh.com.
Media Contact: Derek Serafin, Fishman PR, 847-945-1300 x258, firstname.lastname@example.org