- Residential Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Us vs. Them
- Our Company
Green Trends for 2011
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning Named Among Entrepreneur Magazine's Green Franchises to Watch
Company Recognizes Importance of Environment as a Franchise Trend
Lakewood, CO - December 20, 2010 – In just a few years, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning® has become one of the nation’s fastest-growing environmentally-friendly carpet cleaning services franchise, having expanded to more than 200 units across the United States with many more in development. That rapid expansion is a big reason Entrepreneur Magazine’s December issue tapped Oxi Fresh as one of twenty-one green franchises to watch in 2011. According to the article, the green industry, despite the economy, is one of the ten fastest-growing franchise categories. Naturally, the Oxi Fresh team was very proud to be included on this prestigious list.
"Entrepreneur Magazine’s findings correspond to what we have noticed here at Oxi Fresh. The green franchise industry as a whole is booming and Oxi Fresh, in particular is one of the most well-known and fastest-growing green franchise brands," said Jonathan Barnett, Oxi Fresh founder and president.
Oxi Fresh is categorized as a “green” franchise because Oxi Fresh:
- - Is non-toxic and safe for kids and pets - all of their products contain low VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds), and one of their core cleaning products has received the Environment Protection Agency's Design for the Environment Certification, which is only granted to products that have been proven safe for both families and the environment.
- - Employes water conservation: Oxi Fresh’s revolutionary carpet cleaning technique uses five percent of the water a steam cleaner uses (Steam cleaners use approximately 40 gallons while Oxi Fresh uses approximately two), therefore carpet dries in ONE HOUR.
- - Uses energy efficiency: Oxi Fresh carpet cleaning requires no running vehicles during the carpet cleaning process, (that can run throughout an entire cleaning job) which cause pollution. Also, no doors in the home are left open to let warm air outside.
- - Practices recycling: The entire franchise system uses recyclable bottles and packaging, franchisees are required to recycle their products after use and the company recycles all paper after its use.
Oxi Fresh is also growing so quickly because it is a home-based business requiring a relatively low initial investment. For additional information, visit www.OxiFresh.com.
About Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®:
Using innovative products and technology, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®, one of the nation's fastest-growing carpet cleaning companies, offers oxygen powered cleaning, which cleans all the way down to the bottom of the carpet pile, transforming carpet right before customers’ eyes. Oxi Fresh currently has more than 200 units throughout the United States, with more than 50 locations in development.
Media Contact: Sheryl Bass, Fishman PR, 847-945-1300 x 236, firstname.lastname@example.org.