College Station Hardwood Floor Cleaning
A hardwood floor that is clean and lovely adds an air of class and elegance to any home. If you want to ensure your floors are fresh and clean rather than dingy and dusty, a College Station hardwood floor cleaning from Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning is just what you’ve been looking for.
Our premium equipment mixed with powerful cleaning solutions packs the power to refresh your hardwood floors in just one appointment. Our professional hardwood floor cleaners can erase layers of dirt and dust, breathing new life in our floors fast.
Get in touch with our Scheduling Center at 979-599-7474 for help with bookings and prices for your College Station hardwood floor cleaning. We look forward to serving you soon.
How Do We Clean?
Do you desire to see your hardwood floors fresh and clean again, but still have some reservations? Will our cleaning process be harsh on your flooring? Will we have to sand your floors and coat your home with sawdust?
Thankfully with Oxi Fresh, none of these things have to worry you any longer. Our unique cleaning method is gentle on your flooring while being tough on dirt, and we clean your floors without the need for sanding or varnishes.
Our results will astonish you, and you’ll see why we’re the best hardwood flooring cleaner in College Station. Here is exactly what you can expect when you book a cleaning with Oxi Fresh today.
- Your cleaning technician will first inspect your floors carefully, making sure to note any areas of heavy soiling or damaging.
- Next, we thoroughly vacuum your flooring making sure we remove any dirt particles that would otherwise get in the way of our cleaning process.
- We then begin our main cleaning process using our OF2000. This wood floor cleaning machine is able to apply our cleaning formulas, scrub your wood floors carefully, and then remove the broken up dirt particles. We’ll first use it to treat the floors with our pretreatment solution.
- Next, we’ll use the OF2000 to treat the floors with our main cleaning solution. Once we wrap up this step, the floors should be looking lovely.
- (Optional) If you desire, we can then apply our Oxi Floor Refinisher to give the floors a nice, semi-gloss sheen.
College Station , TX
Sat: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm