Centereach Steam Cleaning
A fresh clean carpet gives a warm and inviting impression. If your floors are stained or worn out, you may look into a Centereach steam cleaning appointment to revitalize your flooring fast. What you may not realize is that there is a better and more efficient method of cleaning available to you in Centereach.
The solution to your cleaning dilemma is Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning! Our powerful carpet cleaning appointments can use the power of oxygen to remove stubborn dirt pockets and leave your flooring looking fresh and clean once again.
Don’t book a Centereach steam cleaning appointment and subject yourself to inconveniences that come with it. Give our team a call today and book the best carpet cleaning appointment in Centereach today! You can reach our Scheduling Center at 631-618-3300 or you can book using our Online Scheduler today. Either way, we look forward to cleaning for you soon.
Centereach Steam Cleaning Downsides
A steam cleaning will normally douse your floors in water. These drenched floors can then take up to 24 hours to dry fully! This is a major headache, as your floors are then unusable for up to 24 hours after your cleaning has concluded!
Additionally, steam cleanings that aren’t done properly can lead to “wickback”. This is when blemishes or stains that appear to have been erased suddenly reappear as the floor dries. To put it simply, Centereach steam cleaning is not the ideal solution for your carpet cleaning needs.
Thankfully, Oxi Fresh has a powerful alternative! Our cleanings are thorough and efficient, as we use a low-moisture approach to cleaning that can refresh your floors fast. Our results can dry in as little as one hour!
The Oxi Fresh Cleaning Process
When you book a cleaning appointment with Oxi Fresh, here is what you can expect.
- We first examine your floors, making sure we note any areas of heavy damage or soiling.
- Then we apply our enzyme-boosted pretreatment solution to any areas of your flooring in need of extra cleaning attention.
- Next, we apply our main cleaning formula. This solution combines our oxygenated booster and our encapsulating rinse into one. First, this formula breaks down dirt and grime particles further, then it traps those particles into microscopic crystals. This is important, as it prevents these particles from sticking to your flooring, so we can remove them more efficiently.
- We then scrub and clean your floors using our carpet-cleaning machine. This machine uses special carpet-cleaning brushes to remove sunken dirt particles fast, without harming your flooring.
- Finally, we vacuum and groom your floors powerfully and professionally.