Salisbury Hardwood Floor Cleaning
A well-maintained and gorgeous wood floor is a fantastic focal point for any room or home. If your floors have become worn out or dirty over time, a Salisbury hardwood floor cleaning appointment with the experts at Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning can get your flooring back on track in just one session.
Just one appointment can be all it takes to produce amazing results for you today! Our modern method of cleaning uses state-of-the-art cleaning technology to provide you with the best results in Salisbury, without the need for a harsh sanding process.
Give our amazing Scheduling Center a call today at 704-212-2600 and book your Salisbury hardwood floor cleaning appointment with Oxi Fresh today.
Our Cleaning Process
Oxi Fresh can get you amazing results fast, as our convenient and efficient method of cleaning allows us to remove layers of debris and grime while avoiding the inconveniences of the competition.
When you book a Salisbury hardwood floor cleaning appointment with Oxi Fresh, here is what you can expect.
- We first begin by examining your flooring, making sure we note any areas of heavy damage or wearing.
- Then we carefully vacuum your flooring, removing the loose debris and grit that would otherwise get in the way of our cleaning process.
- Next, we apply our pretreatment solution using our OF2000. This hardwood floor cleaning machine is the key to our process, as it allows us to apply our formulas, scrub your flooring, and then remove any leftover particles nearly simultaneously. This is key, as it provides the most amount of cleaning power, while also safeguarding your floors from exposure to too much water.
- Finally, we end our process by applying our main cleaning formula to ensure your floors look pristine!
OPTIONAL Step 5
After we’ve concluded our process, you have the option to add another cleaning service that leaves your floor with a semi-gloss finish. If you’re interested in this, ask about our Oxi Floor Refinisher.
The Oxi Fresh Advantage
- No Sanding Needed
- Great Prices
- On-Time Sessions
- Modern Cleaning Tools and Solutions
- Faster Results
Acrylic Wax Removal
Acrylic waxes are used in most common DIY floor-cleaning products, and they provide your floors with a nice sheen that will fade eventually with use. This then leads most homeowners to reapply this product over and over, to maintain the shiny finish. What they don’t realize is that these layers of wax build upon each other until they must finally be removed in order for your floors to be cleaned.
Oxi Fresh provides this extra step, so we can properly prepare your floors to be cleaned today!
Salisbury , NC
Sat: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm