Hardwood Floor Cleaning - Stillwater, MN
Hardwood Floor Cleaning Near Stillwater
You’ve invested a great deal into your hardwood floors, and it’s only natural that you want them looking their best. However, over time, grime, dirt, and general wear can dull their shine and diminish their beauty. That’s where Oxi Fresh comes in! We are proud to offer top-tier hardwood floor cleaning services across the Stillwater area that can transform your wood floors into the beautifully clean flooring you desire.
Our skilled team is dedicated to delivering remarkable results that refresh and rejuvenate your floors, bringing out their inherent beauty. We employ a distinctive hardwood floor cleaning approach throughout Stillwater, combining innovative technology and powerful cleaning solutions to produce satisfying results without having to sand and refinish your floors. And you can trust us to take care of your floors as well, extending their life and maintaining their luster.
Ready to book an appointment? Give us a call at 651-390-7272 and discover the Oxi Fresh difference for yourself!
Oxi Fresh’s Cutting-Edge Hardwood Floor Cleaning System
Our system stands apart in the industry. We’ve developed a unique hardwood floor cleaning method that revitalizes your Stillwater floors without the mess of sanding.
Here’s how our process works:
- Inspection: We start by examining the hardwood floors, identifying any areas of concern.
- Vacuuming: Next, we vacuum the floor, removing abrasive particles that could potentially damage your floor during the main cleaning process.
- Pretreatment: Utilizing our revolutionary OF2000 cleaning machine, we apply a specially formulated pretreatment solution to the floor. This machine not only dispenses the solution but also agitates the floor and extracts broken-down soil, all at the same time.
- Main Cleaning: We continue using the OF2000 cleaning machine to apply our primary hardwood floor cleaning solution. Meanwhile, the OF2000 continues to agitate the floor, breaking down and extracting dirt and grime.
- Optional Refinisher: Lastly, as an optional add-on, we can apply our Oxi Floor Refinisher product, which provides a semi-gloss finish that will make your floor shine.