Royal Oak Steam Cleaning
A clean and fresh carpet in your home gives off a warm and inviting feeling. If your floors are worn out or damaged, you may look into a Royal Oak steam cleaning to refresh your floors fast. What you may not realize is that there is a better and more efficient way to clean available to you today!
If you’re ready to leave the old-fashioned methods of cleaning behind, give Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning a call today! Our powerful carpet cleanings can erase stains and spots with ease, and produce for you the results you’ve been looking for! We use the power of oxygen to clean thoroughly at affordable prices.
If you’re interested in the modern alternative to steam cleaning in Royal Oak, Oxi Fresh is the company for you! Give our team a call at 248-397-5566 to get in touch with our Scheduling Center or use our Online Scheduler to book your next cleaning appointment with us today! We look forward to cleaning for you soon.
Royal Oak Steam Cleaning Drawbacks
It is well known that steam cleaning appointments will lead to your floors being soaked in water. This can be a major headache, as often these floors then take up to 24 hours to dry fully! This is a hassle, especially if you have pets or small children at home to watch.
Additionally, whenever a steam cleaning is not done correctly, “wickback” can develop. This is when stains or spots appear to have been erased, but reemerge over time, ruining the look and feel of your flooring.
Thankfully, Oxi Fresh has the answer to your cleaning needs today. Our cleanings are powerful and efficient, and we can provide you with the best results in Royal Oak. As an added bonus, our cleanings can dry fully in about one hour!
The Oxi Fresh Cleaning Process
When you book a carpet cleaning appointment with Oxi Fresh instead of Royal Oak steam cleaning, here is what you can expect:
- We begin by examining your floors, making sure we note any areas of heavy damage or wearing.
- Then we add our enzyme-boosted pretreatment solution to any heavily damaged parts of your floor. This solution attacks areas of grime and debris fast.
- Next, we follow up with our main cleaning solution. This formula combines our oxygenated booster and our encapsulator into one. This combination of solutions first continues to break down dirt and debris and then traps those particles into microscopic crystals. This is key, as it prevents the particles from sticking to your flooring, so we can remove them more quickly.
- We then use our carpet cleaning machine to continue to clean. This machine employs custom carpet-cleaning brushes to thoroughly clean and remove sunken dirt particles that have embedded themselves into your carpet fibers.
- Finally, we vacuum and groom your floors thoroughly.
Royal Oak , MI
Sat: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm