Royal Oak Hardwood Floor Cleaning
A well-maintained hardwood floor gives off a warm and inviting feeling for guests and family members alike. If your floors are worn-out or damaged, you may look into a Royal Oak hardwood floor cleaning appointment to refresh your flooring. If you’re interested in the absolute best cleaning service in Royal Oak, look no further than Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning!
Just one cleaning appointment from the professionals at Oxi Fresh can be all it takes to have your floors looking years younger! Our powerful products and professional cleaning equipment allow us to quickly and easily break down dirt and oil particles that have clung to your floors, all without needing to sand or varnish!
Give our Scheduling Center a call at 248-397-5566 and book your Royal Oak hardwood floor cleaning appointment with Oxi Fresh today!
Our Cleaning Process
When you book a Royal Oak hardwood floor cleaning appointment with Oxi Fresh, here is what you can expect!
- We begin by examining your floors, making sure we note any areas of heavy damage or debris.
- Next, we carefully scrub and vacuum your floors thoroughly, making sure we remove any loose debris or grit that would otherwise get in the way of our cleaning process.
- We then apply our pretreatment solution, using our special OF2000. This wood floor cleaning machine is the key to our process, as we use it to apply our formulas, scrub your floor, and also remove any broken-down particles with ease.
- We end our process by applying our main cleaning formula, ensuring your floors look immaculate!
OPTIONAL Step 5
After seeing our results, you have the option to add an extra layer of cleaning to your floors that will provide them with a nice semi-gloss finish. If you’re interested in this, ask about our Oxi Floor Refinisher today!
The Oxi Fresh Benefit
- No Sanding Needed
- Faster Cleanings
- Great Results
- Affordable Prices
- Easy-to-Book Appointments
Acrylic Wax Removal
Acrylic waxes are often used in the most common DIY floor-cleaning products, as they leave behind a nice shine finish on your floors. Over time though, this finish will dull, and many homeowners will continue to reapply this product to maintain their floor’s finish.
What they may not realize is that these layers of wax you are continually adding to your floors do not fade with time. Instead, they build upon each other, until they must be removed finally in order for your floors to be cleaned properly. Oxi Fresh provides this extra step, so we can prep your floors to be cleaned today!
Royal Oak , MI
Sat: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm