Livonia Steam Cleaning
A grimy and dirty carpet floor in your home can quickly diminish even the most beautiful and pristine home. If you’re tired of your floors looking grimy and filthy, you may look into a Livonia steam cleaning appointment to refresh your floors. What you may not realize is that there is a better and more efficient way to clean available for you today!
The answer to your cleaning dilemma is Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning! Our powerful carpet cleaning appointments can clean fast, breaking down grime and debris powerfully and efficiently. We use the power of oxygen to dissolve grit fast and in an eco-friendly manner.
Don’t bother with the old-fashioned methods of Livonia steam cleaning, give Oxi Fresh a call! Our modern take on cleaning can breathe new life into your floors today! Call us at 248-381-8787 or use our Online Scheduler to book your next appointment!
Livonia Steam Cleaning Drawbacks
It is well-known that steam cleaning can leave your floors drenched in water. This is part of the process, but it has the adverse effect of also drying slowly. Often, a steam cleaning will not fully dry for up to 24 hours! This can be a major headache.
Additionally, when a steam cleaning is done poorly, “wickback” can develop. This is when spots or stains appear to have been erased, but reemerge over time, ruining the look or appearance of your floors. To put it simply, steam cleaning is not the most efficient way to clean carpets, so why bother with it?
Give Oxi Fresh a call and book a low-moisture alternative to the competition. Our methods use less water, allowing us to remain eco-friendly while also offering a service that dries fully in about one hour!
The Oxi Fresh Cleaning Process
When you book a cleaning appointment with Oxi Fresh instead of Livonia steam cleaning, here is what you can expect.
- We begin by examining your floors, making sure we note any areas of damage or heavy soiling.
- Then we apply our special enzyme-boosted pretreatment solution. This formula is applied to any heavily damaged areas of your floors, and it quickly breaks down grime and debris.
- Next, we follow up with our main cleaning formula. This solution combines our oxygenated booster and our encapsulator into one solution. This combination attacks grime and dirt fast, and then traps those particles into microscopic crystals. This is key, as it prevents them from reattaching to your floors, so we can remove them easily.
- We then follow up with our OF1000 carpet-cleaning machine. This machine uses custom carpet-cleaning brushes to powerfully break up dirt and grit that have sunken into your floors over time.
- Finally, we vacuum and groom your floors professionally.