Lakewood Carpet Protectant
You just had an Oxi Fresh cleaning appointment and the floors are looking great. But how do you keep them that way? With our Lakewood carpet protectant. This amazing product will help protect your carpets from dirt and grime. You can keep your carpets looking beautiful for longer!
After all, the last thing you want is to get a cleaning only to have someone track dirt onto the fresh, soft carpets – it’s like seeing a scratch on your new car!
So, when you schedule your next cleaning, be sure to add Oxi Protectant. It will help keep your carpets from resoiling quickly so that you can rest easy.
Experience the Advantages of our Carpet Protectants
- Helps keeps carpet cleaner for longer
- Polymer protection can help extend the life of your carpets
- Makes future dirt and grime easy to remove
How It Works
Our carpet protectant is a great product, but how exactly does it work? What’s the science behind this product? Let’s break down how Oxi Protectant will help guard your home’s carpets from soils and grime.
- Before application, we’ll perform a thorough cleaning to remove insoluble and soluble debris in the carpet. We never want to apply protectant to a dirty carpet – that would defeat the whole purpose.
- We’ll then carefully spray the whole carpet we’re protecting. We don’t just apply this to traffic lanes or areas of heavy soiling.
- As the product is sprayed on, the polymers coat the carpet fibers. This bond will last 9-12 months, which lines up the suggested semi-annual or annual cleaning schedule.
- Now, when dirt or grime gets into the carpet, it will adhere to the polymer instead of the carpet fibers. As you vacuum and time passes, this captured debris will “flake” off with some of the polymer, allowing it to be more easily removed.
- Additionally, if there’s a more significant area of dirt or grime, the polymer will make it much easier to be removed by a professional carpet cleaning.
Lakewood , CO
Sat: 8:00 - 5:00