Steam Cleaning - Durango, CO
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning and Durango Steam Cleaning
Now that Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning is open for business in Durango, you’ll never need to endure another steam cleaning again. Steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction, uses as much as sixty gallons of water to clean the carpets in an average home. With all that water, it can take about twenty-four hours for your carpets to dry out and return to normal after the cleaning is over.
At Oxi Fresh, we use a specialized low-moisture method that allows us to clean the carpets in an average home in Durango with just about two gallons of water. While conserving natural resources is a worthy goal in its own right, our modern technique also means your carpets will be dried out about an hour after we’re done cleaning.
That’s only one of the many ways in which the Oxi Fresh carpet cleaning system is better for you and your carpets than conventional steam cleaning. Without compromising on the quality and effectiveness of our carpet cleanings, our service is significantly more convenient and relies on eco-friendly carpet cleaning compounds that are safe for you and your family.
By offering a better service with top-quality cleanings and unrivaled customer service and convenience, Oxi Fresh has emerged as the number one carpet cleaning service in the Durango area. Our steam cleaning competitors and their old-fashioned techniques simply can’t keep up with our exceptional offerings.
So give us a call at 970-880-9995 the next time you need your carpets cleaned in Durango. You can also book your appointment yourself using our Online Scheduler.
Our Cutting-Edge Carpet Cleaning Process
At Oxi Fresh, we’ve developed the industry’s leading method for deep-cleaning carpets, offering numerous advantages over our steam cleaning competitors in the Durango area. We use this method anytime a customer’s looking for a routine cleaning, while we also offer additional add-on services for special situations that require a little extra energy and attention.
With the Oxi Fresh brand’s many positive reviews from previous customers, you can count on this method to get your carpets looking great once again:
- We start every carpet cleaning with an inspection.
- If we notice any heavily soiled sections in your carpets, we’ll apply a pretreatment solution that uses powerful enzymes to begin breaking the soiling down.
- This pretreatment needs a few minutes to soak into the fibers and begin to work its wonders.
- After this moment of rest, we’ll apply the primary Oxi Fresh cleaning solutions, featuring a special blend of two powerful grime-fighting solutions that attack dirt in carpets from multiple angles.
- To work these cleaning agents deep into the carpet fibers, we use our carpet cleaning machine, the OF1000, which simultaneously extracts soiling and grime as it traverses the carpets from multiple directions.
- To wrap up our cleaning and make sure we leave your freshly cleaned carpets looking great, we’ll vacuum the carpets and then groom them into shape.
There’s no question that our cutting-edge Oxi Fresh carpet cleaning process offers a better service to our customers in Durango than the local steam cleaners ever could.
So if you’re searching for a better, greener carpet cleaner in the Durango area, give us a call directly at 970-880-9995. You won’t be disappointed.