Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning
Average 4.6 stars ( out of
5 stars )
based on 136,430 reviews
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning Opens 33 New Units in First Half of 2015, Saves 1.5 Million Gallons of Water
– Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning has opened a total of 33 new units in the first six months of 2015 and saved 1.5 million gallons of water, once again anchoring itself as one of the fastest-growing and greenest carpet cleaning companies in the country.“We continue to make significant progress on our important journey to change the way people think about carpet cleaning," said company founder and CEO Jonathan Barnett. “The environment and our impact on it is a concern for millions, if not billions, of people. The continued loyalty we see from our customers, coupled with the growing number of green companies, all point to the relevance of our vision and the impact our green carpet cleanings are having in the marketplace.”Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning (January - June 2015)
About Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®
Through innovative products and modern technology, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning, one of the nation's fastest-growing carpet cleaning companies, offers customers green cleanings and incredible results. With a unique, low-moisture process, they can transform carpets right before customers' eyes. In addition to being ranked in Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500 and featured in Inc. magazine's Inc. 500|5000, Oxi Fresh has been recognized as one of “America’s Best Franchises,” according to Forbes magazine. Oxi Fresh has more than 280 locations throughout 45 states and Canada, with more locations currently in development.
- Since January 2015, Oxi Fresh has opened 33 new locations, including units in new markets such as Orlando, Florida; Louisville, Kentucky; and Memphis, Tennessee. Oxi Fresh also entered the state of Mississippi for the first time.
- The company is on track with its plan to open approximately 70 new units throughout the United States by the end of the year, with the long-term goal of having at least 500 units in total by 2020. Oxi Fresh currently has 280 units open and operating in 45 states and Canada.
- Oxi Fresh completed close to 40,000 jobs in the last six months. The company has completed more than 500,000 jobs since its launch in 2006.
- Using its innovative and environmentally-friendly carpet cleaning method that only requires two gallons of water per home – as opposed to the 40-50 gallons that other carpet cleaners use – Oxi Fresh has saved 1.5 million gallons of water since the beginning of the year. To date, Oxi Fresh has saved more than 25 million gallons of water.