Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning
Average 4.93 stars ( out of 5 stars )
based on 54,795 reviews
Wood Floor Cleaning Tips
Wood floors add beauty and value to a home, but only if they’ve been properly maintained and cared for. Keep your hardwood and engineered floors looking fantastic with these wood floor cleaning tips.
- Use Mats: Place mats by exterior doors and in high-traffic areas. Dont use mats with rubber backings, as they can discolor wood floors.
- Use Felt Pads: Place felt pads on the underside of any furniture that will be on the floor. These pads will help prevent scratches, dents, and dings.
- Dusting: Dust regularly with a microfiber mop to keep the floors in good condition between wood floor cleanings.
- Avoid Certain Polishes: Do not treat your floor with paste wax, acrylic polish, or silicone polish. These finishes make wood floor cleaning more difficult.
- Regular Cleanings: Schedule a professional wood floor cleaning every year to remove built-up dirt and oils and maintain the health of your wood floors.
Oxi Fresh strongly encourages everyone to follow these wood floor cleaning tips to keep your floors in the best shape possible. When you do need a wood floor cleaning appointment, just call 877-OXI-FRESH.