- Residential Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Us vs. Them
- Our Company
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning® Honors Earth Day
Green Carpet Cleaning Franchise Reminds Consumers to Conserve, Recycle Every Day
Lakewood, CO - April 18, 2011 – In less than five years, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning® has become one of the nation’s fastest-growing carpet cleaning franchises. Nationally and internationally, scientists and chemists are working with companies to find ways to make their products and services more environmentally friendly. Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning was born out of founder and CEO, Jonathan Barnett’s college carpet cleaning jobs. Barnett soon realized that carpets can be cleaned in a more environmentally friendly manner.
"One of my greatest executive decisions was to hire Brian Haack as my chemist. He helped develop an oxygen compound that we use on carpets in homes and office buildings," said Jonathan Barnett, Oxi Fresh founder and CEO. "It’s also safe for the pets, people, and the environment at large."
Founded in 2006, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning franchise already boasts 219 franchise units in 45 states. Oxi Fresh recently earned a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Design for the Environment certification. This is because Oxi Fresh:
- Is All Natural, non-toxic and safe for kids and pets—products contain low VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Employs Water Conservation: Uses 5 percent of the water a steam cleaner uses, therefore carpet dries in one hour (Steam cleaners use approx 40 gallons—Oxi Fresh uses approximately 2). Therefore, molds and mildews have no environment in which to thrive.
- Uses Energy Efficiency: No running vehicles, (which can run throughout an entire cleaning job), which cause pollution. No doors to home left open to let cool air into or warm air out of the home, as well.
- Practices Recycling: The business uses recyclable bottles and packaging, and all franchise owners are required to recycle their products after use.
About Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®:
Using innovative products and technology, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®, one of the nation's fastest-growing carpet cleaning services, offers oxygen powered cleaning. Their process cleans all the way down to the bottom of the carpet pile, transforming carpet right before customers' eyes. Starting with just one Denver carpet cleaning franchise in 2006, Oxi Fresh has more than 219 units in 45 states, with more locations currently in development.
Media Contact: Sheryl Bass, Fishman PR, 847-945-1300 x 236, email@example.com.